Resize for .NET
Convenient tools to resize the image, making downsampling or upsampling. High quality resize is supported for various graphic formats.
How to Resize Image File Using .NET Library
In order to resize Image file, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation API for net platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Resize Image via .NET
- Load the Image with an instance of specific Image class.
- Resize the image to the required size, using available resize algorithms
- Save or export image in the desired format, defined by the options
- Composite (multi page or multi frame) image resize is supported as well.
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Core
- Development environment like Visual Studio Code or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET DLL referenced in your project.