Create image album for .NET
Convenient tools to create image album from several images or photos, aka multi-frame or muti-page image. Such composition is supported for wide range of input image formats and several popular output mulit page formats aka pdf, tiff, dicom.
How to Create Image Album Using .NET Library
In order to create image album from the several Image files, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation API for net platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Create Image Album via .NET
- Load input Images to collect the reference data.
- Create output image album from the array of input images and save it in the desired format
- You may also create the specific multi-page image (tiff or dicom) and add the input images one by one
- You may pre-resize input images to fit the same or required page or frame size.
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Core
- Development environment like Visual Studio Code or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET DLL referenced in your project.