Crop for .NET
Convenient tools to crop the image or photo, selecting the rectangular part. High efficiency crop is supported for various graphic formats.
How to Crop Image File Using .NET Library
In order to crop Image file, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation API for net platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Crop Image via .NET
- Load the Image with an instance of specific Image class.
- Crop the image within specified rectangle
- Save or export image in the desired format, defined by the options
- Composite (multi page or multi frame) image crop is supported as well.
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Core
- Development environment like Visual Studio Code or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET DLL referenced in your project.