Conversion for .NET
Convenient tools for converting graphic formats. High efficiency, support for wide range of graphic formats from popular to specific ones.
How to Convert Image File Using .NET Library
In order to convert Image file, we’ll use Aspose.Imaging for .NET API which is a feature-rich, powerful and easy to use image manipulation API for net platform. Open NuGet package manager, search for Aspose.Imaging and install. You may also use the following command from the Package Manager Console.
Convert Image via .NET
- Load the Image with an instance of specific Image class.
- Export image in the desired format, defined by the options
- You may customize your using image specific options.
- Composite (multi page or multi frame) image export is supported as well.
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Core
- Development environment like Visual Studio Code or Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.Imaging for .NET DLL referenced in your project.