2D Writer for .NET
Generate over 20 linear and postal barcode types with Aspose.BarCode 2D Writer Product Family
Aspose.BarCode 2D Writer via .NET library
Aspose.BarCode 2D Writer Product Family is a dedicated set of barcode API features that allows developers to generate 2D barcodes of the most popular types. This plugin can be used to create high-quality 2D barcode images with custom settings: size, resolution, orientation angle, style of borders, the color of elements, parameters of text captions, and many others. You can get access to all widely used 2D barcode types at once (QR Code, PDF417, Data Matrix, MaxiCode, and so on) and customize the most advanced properties of 2D barcodes to address specific business needs.
- Generate 2D barcodes of the most widely used types
- Download barcode images in various formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, EMF, and SVG
- Fine-tune advanced parameters of 2D barcodes
- Set barcode size manually and automatically
- Customize the barcode color scheme
- Customize barcode text captions and font, their color scheme, alignment, and location
- Customize image borders, border color, style, margins, and width
- Set image quality and resolution settings
- Select the required Reed-Solomon error correction level
- Rich barcode generation functionality for a wide range of 2D barcode types
- High-quality output in multiple image and vector file formats
- Easy integration into business applications
- The ability to fine-tune barcode parameters to meet specific business needs
- Several levels of technical support from experienced barcode API developers and experts
2D barcodes have multiple applications in various spheres of business and industry, such as banking, healthcare, digitalization of personal data, asset tracking, and more. Aspose.BarCode 2D Writer Product Family can serve to generate 2D barcodes for various purposes, including:
- Point-of-sale transactions
- QR Codes for advertising and marketing materials
- Transportation, shipping, and logistics
- Inventory management
- Management of patient data and medical records
Supported Barcode Types
|2D||Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Aztec Code, PDF417, Macro PDF417, Micro PDF417, Compact PDF, MaxiCode, DotCode|
|GS1||GS1 Data Matrix, GS1 QR Code, GS1 DotCode, GS1 Composite Bar|
|HIBC||HIBC Aztec Code LIC, HIBC Data Matrix LIC, HIBC QR Code LIC, HIBC Aztec Code PAS, HIBC Data Matrix PAS, HIBC QR Code PAS|
|Complex||Mailmark 2D, Swiss QR Code|
Output File Formats
|Raster Images||PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF|
|Vector Images||EMF, SVG|
How to generate barcode via .NET
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET DLL referenced in your project.