2D Reader for .NET
Read 2D barcodes of over 20 types with Aspose.BarCode 2D Reader Product Family
Aspose.BarCode 2D Reader via .NET library
Aspose.BarCode 2D Reader Product Family is a collection of barcode API features that enables developers to integrate advanced recognition functionality into their applications and get access to the most popular 2D types at once. Its functionality permits not only scanning and reading barcodes but also obtaining their parameters and decoding the metadata if any. The plugin provides various reading quality presets that serve to adjust the settings of the barcode recognition engine and prioritize between decoding quality and scanning speed (when the quality of source barcode images is poor or when large volumes of barcodes need to be processed fast).
- Scan 2D barcodes at any angle from images or file streams
- Work with popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, and GIF
- Scan barcode images with a resolution from 75 to 600 dpi
- Set target image areas to perform scanning
- Get information about the rotation angle and region information for all barcodes detected in an image
- Perform checksum validation for 1D and postal barcodes
- Increased barcode detection speed with multithreading
- Various options to optimize the recognition process depending on the specific needs and conditions
- Ability to read highly blurred or noisy barcode images
- Recover data from damaged barcodes
- Decode barcodes with distortions, artifacts, or inverted colors
- Get barcode metadata for Macro PF417, QR Codes with structured append, and so on
2D barcodes are suitable for various tasks that require storing and quickly accessing detailed information. They are often implemented in the public sector, marketing, education, customer resource management, etc.
Aspose.BarCode 2D Reader Product Family can be successfully applied to various fields, for example:
- Management of loyalty programs using client identification cards
- Implementation of discount codes and promotions
- Management of passport and driving license numbers
- Museum management
- Event ticketing and access control systems
- Storing personal information (visit cards, vaccination certificates, medical records, etc.)
Supported Barcode Types
|2D||Data Matrix, QR Code, Micro QR Code, Aztec Code, PDF417, Macro PDF417, Micro PDF417, Compact PDF, MaxiCode, DotCode|
|GS1||GS1 Data Matrix, GS1 QR Code, GS1 DotCode|
|HIBC||HIBC Aztec Code LIC, HIBC Data Matrix LIC, HIBC QR Code LIC, HIBC Aztec Code PAS, HIBC Data Matrix PAS, HIBC QR Code PAS|
|Complex||Mailmark 2D, Swiss QR Code|
How to read barcode via .NET
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET DLL referenced in your project.