1D Writer for .NET
Generate over 40 linear and postal barcode types with Aspose.BarCode 1D Writer Product Family
Aspose.BarCode 1D Writer via .NET library
Aspose.BarCode 1D Writer Product Family is a dedicated set of features to generate barcodes of all 1D and postal types supported by Aspose.BarCode API. With this plugin, you can create customized high-quality barcode images by modifying their size, resolution, orientation angle, the color of elements, text captions, and many other parameters. Generated barcodes can be saved in five raster and two vector image formats.
- Generate 1D and postal barcodes, including GS1 and HIBC types
- Save barcode images in various formats: JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, GIF, EMF, and SVG
- Customize barcode size manually and automatically
- Customize colors of barcodes, background, and bars
- Customize bar height
- Customize barcode captions and font, color scheme, alignment, and location
- Customize image borders, border color, style, margins, and width
- Rotate barcode images at any angle
- Set image quality and resolution settings
- Enable anti-aliasing
- Provides rich barcode generation functionality for most popular linear and postal barcode types at once
- Outputs high-quality barcodes images in 5 raster and 2 vector image formats
- Can be easily integrated into business applications to create customized barcodes
- Allows fine-tuning barcode parameters to address specific business needs
- Provides several levels of technical support from experienced barcode API developers and experts
1D barcodes are widely used for inventory, asset tracking, billing, invoice management, etc.
Aspose.BarCode 1D Writer Product Family can be successfully implemented in various fields, for example:
- Warehouse management
- Postal office management and delivery
- Healthcare and pharmacy
Supported Barcode Types
|Linear Barcodes||Codabar, Code 11, Code 93 Standard, Code 93 Extended, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, ISSN, ISMN, Standard 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Matrix 2-of-5, IATA 2-of-5, ITF-14, ITF-6, MSI, VIN, OPC, PZN, Code16K, Pharmacode, PatchCode, Code 32, Data Logic 2-of-5, Codablock-F Databar OmniDirectional, Databar Truncated, Databar Limited, DatabarExpanded, Databar ExpandedStacked, Databar Stacked, Databar StackedOmniDirectional|
|Postal Barcodes||AustraliaPost, Postnet, Planet, OneCode, RM4SCC, Mailmark, SingaporePost, Dutch KIX, DeutschePost Identcode, DeutschePost Leitcode, ItalianPost25, AustralianPost eParcel, SwissPost Parcel|
|GS1 Barcodes||GS1 Code 128, UpcaGs1Code128Coupon, UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon, GS1 Codablock-F|
|HIBC||HIBC Code 39 LIC, HIBC Code 128 LIC, HIBC Code 39 PAS, HIBC Code 128 PAS|
|Supplement Barcodes||EAN-2, EAN-5|
Output File Formats
|Raster Images||PNG, JPEG, TIFF, BMP, GIF|
|Vector Images||EMF, SVG|
How to create barcode via .NET
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET DLL referenced in your project.