1D Reader for .NET
Read linear and postal barcodes of over 40 types with Aspose.BarCode 1D Reader Product Family
Aspose.BarCode 1D Reader via .NET library
Aspose.BarCode 1D Reader Product Family is a compilation of barcode library features that allows developers to read and recognize all 1D and postal barcodes from various sources, such as images, documents, and PDF files. The plugin provides tools for reading 1D barcodes of different types, such as EAN, Code 128, Code 39, and others. It is intended to extract the data encoded in barcodes verifying the correctness of the recognition results and checking the quality of barcodes. Its functionality includes multiple features to optimize barcode reading quality and speed, decode even severely damaged barcodes, and ensure high accuracy of results.
- Read 1D barcodes from various sources, including images and file streams
- Support multiple 1D and postal types, such as EAN, Code 128, Code 39, and others
- Check the quality of barcodes to ensure accurate recognition
- Fine-tune parameters of the recognition engine to fit specific needs
- Detect and decode multiple barcodes presented in a single image
- Increase barcode detection speed through multithreading
- Work with popular image formats, including JPEG, TIFF, PNG, BMP, and GIF
- Scans barcodes from a variety of sources and file formats
- Supports over 40 different 1D barcode types
- Optimizes the barcode recognition process by using presets developed to address various reading conditions
- Uses advanced algorithms and techniques, which enable accurate and reliable barcode detection and reading
- Detects and reads multiple barcodes of different 1D types from a single scanned region
- Can be easily integrated into applications and systems
- Decodes damaged or distorted barcode images
The use of 1D barcodes has become indispensable in manufacturing, logistics, banking, and many other spheres. Aspose.BarCode 1D Reader Product Family can be applied to various processes, for example: Management of documentation systems and libraries, Asset tracking with product identification numbers, Product packaging, Tracking of patients and organizing their personal information, Computer hardware assembling.
- Management of documentation systems and libraries
- Asset tracking with product identification numbers
- Product packaging
- Tracking of patients and organizing their personal information
- Computer hardware assembling
Supported Barcode Types
|Linear Barcodes||Codabar, Code 11, Code 93 Standard, Code 93 Extended, Code 128, EAN-8, EAN-13, EAN-14, SCC-14, SSCC-18, UPC-A, UPC-E, ISBN, ISSN, ISMN, Standard 2-of-5, Interleaved 2-of-5, Matrix 2-of-5, IATA 2-of-5, ITF-14, ITF-6, MSI, VIN, OPC, PZN, Code16K, Pharmacode, PatchCode, Code 32, Data Logic 2-of-5, Codablock-F Databar OmniDirectional, Databar Truncated, Databar Limited, DatabarExpanded, Databar ExpandedStacked, Databar Stacked, Databar StackedOmniDirectional|
|Postal Barcodes||AustraliaPost, Postnet, Planet, OneCode, RM4SCC, Mailmark, SingaporePost, Dutch KIX, DeutschePost Identcode, DeutschePost Leitcode, ItalianPost25, AustralianPost eParcel, SwissPost Parcel|
|GS1 Barcodes||GS1 Code 128, UpcaGs1Code128Coupon, UpcaGs1DatabarCoupon, GS1 Codablock-F|
|HIBC||HIBC Code 39 LIC, HIBC Code 128 LIC, HIBC Code 39 PAS, HIBC Code 128 PAS|
|Supplement Barcodes||EAN-2, EAN-5|
How to scan barcode via .NET
Just make sure that you have the following prerequisites.
- Microsoft Windows or a compatible OS with .NET Framework or .NET Core
- VBScript, Delphi, C++ via COM Interop.
- Development environment like Microsoft Visual Studio.
- Aspose.BarCode for .NET DLL referenced in your project.